Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published previously, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission has been presented as a paper at the annual Postgraduate Forum of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Amerikastudien (PGF of the DGfA). Please note: This is only required for PGF issues. If you are submitting your work for a thematic issue, please just check this box!
- The submission is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc or .docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in these submission guidelines.
- The text has been formatted using the COPAS document template. All illustrations, figures, graphs, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs have been provided for references.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository, publish it in a journal or a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories, disciplinary repositories, or on their website) prior to and during the submission process.